We are a Care Quality Commission registered home care service provider.
We are trained and experienced to help you to get care Support at home.
Allowing you to stay in your own home and continue to lead an independent and dignified life.
We provide care for:
Hospital discharge following minor or major surgery.
Elderly and disabled people,
Adults with learning difficulties,
mental health problems,
End of life / palliative care or long-term illness.
We deliver a range of homecare support services tailored to meet individual needs from ½ hour periods to 24 hours a day…
Life-line care 4 U are delighted to be part of the community we serve as a care provider.
We provide help to anyone seeking assistance.
Our trained staff work tirelessly to ensure you/your family get the best possible community support services we can offer,
General household cleaning and domestic duties
- Shopping and pension collecting
- Assistance with preparing meals
- Washing and bathing
- Assistance with toileting
- Administration of medicines under the guidance of a GP or community nurse
- Accompanying clients on outgoings and other activities to develop self confidence and social skills
- End of life / palliative care
- Support in finding suitable aids and equipment to maintain your independence.
We also support you with your benefit entitlements to en rich your life, with what you are rightfully entitled to receive in benefits.
Let us help you to get your care support at home.
Telephone: 01282 270 269